We run small sized tutoring classes for Year 1 to Year 12
Adopted by top institutions such as Oxford University and Cambridge, the small class model is a proven method to make classes more interactive and collaborative. Our weekly classes promote discussions in class, where students can work together with their peers to solve difficult problems while maximising the attention they receive from tutors.
Small classes help by:
- Giving students more opportunities to receive one-to-one feedback from tutors
- Allowing tutors to give detailed feedback and plan lessons based on student progress
- Providing consistent tests and exam-style assessments throughout the year
- Letting tutors give individual attention to each student
- Encouraging students to discuss topics and work together with the tutor and classmates
Get tutoring with us
We run small sized tutoring classes for Year 1 to Year 12.
Students attend weekly tutoring classes, held in small groups at Step Ahead Coaching premises. We cater for all levels; from those who require intensive support to succeed at school, to those who wish to excel their academic position and be a step ahead of their peers.
Our tutors explain things clearly – even the hard stuff.